• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I wonder how internet linkcable is?

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
  • Do you ever know what it's like to have internet linkcable in the future.
    There will a whole bunch of game rooms to connect to. Ahh what fun. :P You don't even have to wait for the weekend to play with your friend down the street or at school. The downside to that is your connection. It would take hours to trade!!!!!!!. If you have any good/bad point to this idea.... POST NOW!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Zangooser said:
    Do you ever know what it's like to have internet linkcable in the future.
    There will a whole bunch of game rooms to connect to. Ahh what fun. :P You don't even have to wait for the weekend to play with your friend down the street or at school. The downside to that is your connection. It would take hours to trade!!!!!!!. If you have any good/bad point to this idea.... POST NOW!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
    this is done already: Netbattle RS ;p

there isn't rooms or anything... but it's just an online battling device across the internet so it's kinda like what you say

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I think NetBatte connection for trading is quite fast, but I'm not entirely sure, since i haven't traded for ages...

~ MCD

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Netbattle, RSBot, GSBot. All pokemon battling stuff thru the internet. But you can't trade thru them as far as I know.

And FR/LG has the wireless adaptor.......... thats kinda the same thing but u can trade and that will be with ur real GBA.... not the comp with ROMs and stuff... XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • For the wireless, no internet.

But for GS/RSBot and Netbattle you need internet. If you want more info on these stuff try the thread in the strategies and movesets forum.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

Its not feet. It goes up to about 10 Kilometers outside. But if your inside it goes down to like 8 or 7. Plus you can chat with the people in a chatroom. That is so kool. I hope they release it soon.

-Scott-

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
    Years
  • With the DS, this'll hit Gameboy linking...

blue-tooth.jpg

Got it yet?

EDIT: My impression of the Internet Link system...

Last edited:
    Back