• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feebas w/ Mirror Coat and coming soon, MC + Dragonbreath

TellMeBoutIt716

Miss Baltimore Crabs
Years
So I have half a box full of Feebas with Mirror Coat and I am going to start getting Feebas with Dragonbreath, so make me an offer if you want one, you can ask for a certain nature and gender but that might take time if I don't have it and I also have poke virus if you request for free. So if you want one, just make and offer, I am looking for Shinies and I don't care about legendaires, I got all the ones I want for now...but Shinies are a big plus or just a trash pokemon with a good item. Items I am looking for are Master Ball, Rare Candy, Metal Coat and Heart Scales and thats about it. Fill out the form below to make an offer.

Which egg move?:
Certain Gender?:
Certain Nature?:
Your Offer:
Anything Else:

So thanks again for checking out my thread and happy evolving Feebas!

Michael

I think I am going to make another thread sometime soon...I'm going to breed for egg moves.

As soon as I have everything planned out as which move and which pokemon I will have a full list right here.
The only thing I am sure of is

Feebas Mirror Coat
Feebas DragonBreath
Budew Leaf Storm

Last edited:

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2007
i call tha first shiny u get

Back