• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric & Steel

Az-elf

trainer of trainers
Years
  • This is something I just threw together and want to see what everyone thinks. So without further adew here it is.

Pokemon:31
    1 Tyranitar EX (DF)
    2 Pupitar (DF)
    4 Larvitar (DF)
    2 Dragonite (DS)
    1 Dragonair (DS)
    2 Dratini (DS)
    2 Metagross (DS)
    1 Metang (DS)
    2 Beldum (DS)
    2 Aggron (PK)
    1 Lairon (PK)
    2 Aron (PK)
    1 Raichu (HP)
    3 Pikachu (PK)
    4 Pichu (PK)
    2 Mantine (DF)

Trainers:12
    2 Wally's training
    4 Rare Candy's
    1 Meteor falls
    1 Time capsule
    1 Steven's advice
    1 Life herb
    1 Pokemon breeder fields
    1 Celio's network

Energies:17
    11 lightning energies
    4 metal energies
    2 multi energies

The strategy to this deck is get larvitar out ASAP evolve him get him set up and then get dragonite, metagross and aggron to use their special effects every turn. Mantine is just in case a steel energy goes into the discard. The pikachus are only there because Pichu can find anything except aggron and family so Pikachu can use charge and act like dragonite and Raichu not only can do 50 dmg but with meteor falls can do all of the above and when he gets taken out I can shock wave the living daylights out of my oponent.

Two huge weaknesess bad start and battle frontier.

Please rate and help.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • So i'm not a hardcore Pokemon card player.but your's deserves a,lets say,8.I personally think that you have pokemon that don't have a lot of weaknesses.Me on the other hand pulled out random cards from my card box;

Cubone
    Golduck
    Arcanine
    Mawile
    Meowth
    Charmander
    Houndour
    Dark Vileplume
    Bulbasaur
    Dark Omanyte
    Mudkip
    Paras
    Torchic
    Haunter
    Meganium

Trainer cards:
    Celio's Network
    Lightning Cube 01

Card's I would never,ever,ever(5 hours later)ever give away:

Ho-Oh
    Arcanine(German card)

The only signifagance about this deck is that i got my Ho-Oh card in my first pack.Beginner's luck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hmm basically, there are some good cards and a lot of potential, but at the moment its an amazingly unreliable deck.

Firstly THERE ARE 6 EVOLUTION LINES!!! Aarrgh.

Do you know the chances are you will be able to pull out at least 2 of these in game? (let alone 1).
    EG that Tyranitar ex line. It takes up 7 cards (over a tenth of the deck) and for what? It will almost never come out. The only way you can is by Wallys training, which isnt a great card anyway.

Dragonite and Metagross work beautifully together. These are the only Pokemon here worth keeping in the deck. Aggron is another waste of space. Why not Macargo (DX)? It has a power that lets you put ANY card on top of your deck, straight for Metagross to pick it off.
    Metagross should also be teh main attacker. Losing loads of energies for Dragonite to put them onto benched pokemon to do massive damage.

There are better starters to Pichu, and all it can do is evolve into Pikachu after (SUICIDE)!

Mantine also sucks, and gives your opponent a prize. It cant even get out Metal energies from the discard... Metagross from DX can however.

You need a lot more draw trainers. Also you have 2 gyms, most decks play 3-4 so thats another problem for you.

6/10
    Build on the Metanite line.

Back