• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goku vs. Neo

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I hate these types of threads...anyway's i'd say goku sadly since neo's power is mainly limeted to the net it'd be goku.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
It'd be kinda hard to decide...

As I was told on numerous message boards, you shouldnt compare two characters of two different worlds... or series. I good example would be between Kenshin VS InuYasha.. is obvious that InuYasha would win, but Kenshin is the strongest character in his series. But because of the differences in the stories, InuYasha was built to be a stronger person than Kenshin... its hard to describe so I hope I'm making sense ^^;;

Anyway... sadly I'd have to say Goku would win.. although I hate DBZ... but Neo could do some funky kinda trick and win.. you never know..

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
Don't worry about it Rumble Bee ^^

If you like these kinda deathmatch topics, you can stick to a certain series.. just pic two people in a series that havent ever been pitted up against eachother... This may be a good example..

Metal Sonic VS E-123 Omega (from Sonic the Hedgehog)

Just some things like that... they are easier to compare.. just some suggestions, no problem :)

Back