• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i can clone now just pm me

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    can you STEAL ALL MY SHINY POKEMON?
    that's what you're gonna do with the idiots that are posting here right? XP

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Nico you're just trying to ruin his rep becuase you just made a new cloning topic...go be a b*t*h somewhere else...

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    yeah hes cloned for me before. so shutup.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Nico you're just trying to ruin his rep becuase you just made a new cloning topic...go be a b*t*h somewhere else...

I opened a cloning topic? what are you smoking? tell your dealer I want some!

ps: regarding my post, it's called humorism.. you can't buy that from a dealer..

and just for kicks: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48883

there.. now you 6 year olds can clone on your own.. XD

Last edited:

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    sorry for the double post but...

silenced now? you guys happy? XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Nico, i misread a topic starter's name, and confused them with you. But still, you shouldnt come in here and trash his rep when you havent even seen him work or anything. Also, EVERYBODY knows how to clone. 90% of people's internet connections are unstable and they cant clone successfully..40% of the time. Also, your "humor" isnt humorous at all..i wanna know what you're smoking that makes you think you're funny.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Nico, i misread a topic starter's name, and confused them with you. But still, you shouldnt come in here and trash his rep when you havent even seen him work or anything. Also, EVERYBODY knows how to clone. 90% of people's internet connections are unstable and they cant clone successfully..40% of the time. Also, your "humor" isnt humorous at all..i wanna know what you're smoking that makes you think you're funny.

I might not be in your ideal of humor, but at least I admitted that my intentions weren't hostile at all.. But you still didn't get that..

At least I don't go around telling people to shut up and accusing them for something they didn't do (read twice next time ^^)

Back