• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen missed pokemon

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • what old pokemon do you guys miss from the old versions?

I miss my Steelix, it rocked...I wonder if it could learn metal sound now?
    that'd be awsome with it's crunch

I also miss my Espeon and Umbreon

and especially my Miltank (she rocked!!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I miss my Blissey...although I could probalby make one using the Calc anytime I want...but that'll lead to some questions from my friends.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I miss my furret it had all the coolest moves! it was at lvl.64 and it's moves are fire punch,icde punch, thunder punch, and slam.(shiny)although I could make one any time on the clac...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    I miss my *******...although I could probalby make one using the Calc anytime I want...but that'll lead to some questions from my friends.
    and i'll definitely hate you for saying that *disses the evil egg*

Steelix I imagine even with metal sound will be a very pitiful cruncher... stick with being a physical shield quaking and sliding, and blowing up on death.

Furret is like... completely crappy compare to the RS counterpart Linoone. Linoone is quite powerful in UU teams actually if it survived the round of belly drum... and wow what fun can extremespeed+STAB+belly drum be? And don't use slam ever... whatever slam can do, return does it better

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Although I'm against Ubers in competetive battles, Lugia. One of the best legendaries ever, in both style and power :cool:. Mew and Mewtwo as well.

But yeah, ubers aside, basically my G/S party(ies). Houndoom, Girafarig, Kingdra, Steelix, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Magcargo, Sneasel, Espeon, etc. Although a few of them can be caught now.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Lucifer said:
    Although I'm against Ubers in competetive battles, Lugia. One of the best legendaries ever, in both style and power :cool:. Mew and Mewtwo as well.

But yeah, ubers aside, basically my G/S party(ies). Houndoom, Girafarig, Kingdra, Steelix, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Magcargo, Sneasel, Espeon, etc. Although a few of them can be caught now.
    kingdra and marcargo were always part of the 202 contest o.o;

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
  • But it is possible to get them on FR/LG and Colosseum.So if you want them on R/S,just trade.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    kingdra and marcargo were always part of the 202 contest o.o;

Say what?

You mean they're already in R/S? I know. As is Girafarig, but they're not the Pokemon from my Gold cart are they? :D

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • I miss my Charizard!! He so rocked. But I got a new one in Sapphire, and he rocks. Oh well, see ya old charizard!!

-Scott-
    P.S. I like how the Pok?mon Games have advanced. I think they should have daytime & nightime thing again. Atleast it would be cooler. And I can't wait for the 4th Generatio of Pok?mon to come out, possibly another Pikachu form....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Pikachu with light ball + lvl balance = evil (think Kairi will know that ;p)

Well if Slugma is in Fiery path, and Horsea can be fished up in Ocean Current. Just evolve them and you'll get what you want in the original 202 contest ^_^

Years
  • I miss all my pokemon actually. But i miss my charizard the most from Pokemon Blue!

Come to think about it, who doesn't miss their old pokemon?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I miss Hitmonchan, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Electabuzz, and Lapras. Walrein was a bit of a Lapras replacer, but it ain't Lapras, and it can't get T-bolt like Lapras can. Atleast in fire/leaf, Hitmonchan will rock with Rock Slide *no pun intended*.

Back