• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon, Action replay code generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
Years
  • Hi i hve got a pokemon code generator which allows u to set wht pokemon u wnt with wht moves u wnt, plus u can hve wht stats u wnt, and u can make the pokemon have pokerus or be shiny or both.
    If n e one wnts just ask.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Usually people ask for something and then people reply, not tell them to ask for something. And if anyone wanted a PokeCalc, they can find one in the GS/Ar codes thread or search for a link on PC using that 'Search' button at the top. There's like 12 links here leading to different ones. Even my profile has a link to one.

Last edited:

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • ok,
    but in my opinion this is the best one, i will try to attach to one of my replies soon. i would do it know but most files that i hve seen that are attached (in zip/rar) don't work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back