• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Clones is Back!

Years
  • Remember I only clone LEGIT Pokemon. And as a collateral Pokemon i will give you one of my legendaries to keep!
    I can clone up to 18 Pokemon at a time and get them ALL back to you within 15 minutes!
    Here is the order form:
    Game Name
    Friend Code
    Pokemon to Clone
    Requested amount of Clones

If you want 3 or more Pokemon cloned please PM me.

One more thing to remember: I don't always accept pokemon like starly and bidoof.

Last edited:

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    i need a super thing cloned it may seem stupid but it is maxed ivs ? can u clone it ?

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i do have an AR but Rayquaza isn't hacked it took cresselia's place in the wild.
    and i can get you the clones just give me about 5 minutes to get you your clones.

that means you hacked your game to put Rayquaza in Cresselia's place meaning its hacked

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I need

Mew x 4

PBR Pikachu x 4

Them for now more later PM me only I will be back tomorrow

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ok...so when should i pick it up?? does that offer of 18 clones remain in effect for the 15 minutes

Back