• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can you check how many wins and losses you got on WiFi battling

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • Which really ticks me off. They make a game just for battling, then don't keep track of your wins and losses? Good GOD...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I think the reasoning behind that is that with it being based on battle passes, it would be too easy to simply erase your battle record. For another, I for one wouldn't want to be a trainer who has like win loss ratio of 1 to 10, and have that being paraded over the internet where people can see. As for those who are good enough to have that ratio inversed, your opponent will realize it without the number when you beat them.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • But there are overall records kept, in the Profile section - the green button on the game's top menu.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind having the record in the game, just not shown off online unless I wanted to. (Like Big Brain Academy where you have the option to send your record online.)

Back