• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite stater?

What is your favourite starter?

• charmander

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • squirtle

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • pikachu

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • totodile

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • chikortita

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • cyndaquil

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • torchic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • treecko

• mudkip

• chimchar

• piplup

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • turtwig

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    This is just a quick poll to see what your favourite starter is? Mine personally is charmander.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Piplup. Empoleon walls TWELVE elements and has a nice movepool. It also looks pretty epic.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Infernape. He can PWN every other Final Starter Evolution except Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    If you have opinions you can post them but please vote on the poll so i can see the results in a easier manner then reading all posts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    i dont think chickortita is a word. Although i like the idea of "chick" and "tit" being in the same word (if you catch my drift)

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Torterra. He and Infernape are an equal match, as Infernape could KO a Torterra w/ a fire type move, while Torterra could KO Infernape with EQ. Concerning Empolean...Torterra KO's him w/ a grass type, while Infernape KO's him w/ Mach Punch.

That's only concerning D/P starters. ^ All IMO

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Charmander is mine as well.

Pretty cute. :)

Torterra KO's him w/ a grass type

WRONG. Empoleon is Steel/Water, and Steel is resistant to Grass. That makes Grass regularly effective. EQ would work nicely on taking him out though, but Empoleon is faster. He uses Ice Beam, and Torterra is done.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    No, wait. A rock move would KO Charizard.
    Infernape is now THE BEST starter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Yeah a rock move would do some heavy damage, but a flying move and ground move would do awesome damage as well such as fly or wing attack or even a earth quake could ko infernape,

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • i like ur drift XD!!
    *jiraya pokes his head in... so does Brock and kakashi...*

LOL XDDD

*smacks perverted Jiraiya and Kakashi*
    They always were my favorite characters...

And haffeysucks, you've got me there. Unless Torterra struck first, Empolean would win the match. However, an EV-IV trained Torterra (concerning speed) would defeat Empolean, no prob. Still, though. I don't know what you'd call that; an equal match? One could KO the other, and vice versa.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • squirtle,

was my starter when i first played it for gameboy color,was my starter when I played Fired for adv and now that I have him in Diamond I just Bring him with me,

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • About the gameboy color starters, I started out w/ Charmander, and he turned out to be a pretty good pokemon. I consider fire-type the strongest out of the 3 basic types, but that's IMO anyway.

Off-topic: Can you transfer GBC game pokemon to D/P?

Back