• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiney eevee wanted

Aymundo

Poke'king
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    i want a shiney modest eevee !

to save me getting ripped off im guna list want i will trade for it

shymin !
    groundon
    kyorge
    dialga
    suicane
    a ev trained heatran
    lvl 100 heracross
    any nature ralts (if u the guy i owe a ralts i have ur adement 1)

ssjbryces

Are any of those shiny? I don't think you'll be getting a shiny eevee without offering your own shiny. Shiny Eevee is pretty popular.

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    shineys eevees go for nuffin really, and i really want modest for glaicon !

ssjbryces

I assume that's a "no, none of them are shiny" answer then.

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    no there not shniey coz i dont cheat, and ppl with shineys that dont cheat are just plain lucky let me guess u got lots of shiney pokemon ALL LEGIT

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i have lots of shiny pokemon ALL LEGIT, but not because i found them all. the reason people get so many shinies is because they trade for them.

it's a revolutionary concept, maybe you could actually make a trade now and again if you didnt have such ridiculous asking prices

ssjbryces

Well, you CAN trade for other shinies you know.

But no, right now I only have one shiny and it is not a modest Eevee. I have a regular modest eevee, but you don't seem to want to tell me what you'll trade for it.

Anyway, just so you know, many people won't trade a shiny for anything that isn't shiny. Also, is the shaymin an english hack?

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    ive had 19 shiney off this website !!!!!!!!!!!!! sohh so a shiney eevee is worth my dilgia lvl 100 with 438 spatk ? sounds fair soo what is a good asking price for a shiney eevee

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    maybe regular shinies? doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that shinies=shinies

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    it's a jap hack? if its a hack regardless of what language you cant do it

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    glith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got them the wrong way round

Back