• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    Its coming out December 2004 im buying it 100% cuz i have DBZ budokai 2 and mayb i'll buy DBZ budokai 1,But Budokai 3 man i heard thats gonna be the coolest fighting game ever!! :rambo:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Uh-uh. Nope, DOA Ultimate will be millions of times better. Not that I'm saying that it won't be any good, but DOA is far better, always has been, and always will be. Furthermore, you can't define something as "the coolest fighting game ever" if you haven't played it. It makes no sense to define that which hasn't been seen as "cool" or "not cool."

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Theres going to be a Budokai 3?!!??
    OMG! Does it have Dragonball GT in story mode? Can you go SSJ4? Does it use Dragonworld like in B2?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    MysticSwampert said:
    OMG! Does it have Dragonball GT in story mode? Can you go SSJ4? Does it use Dragonworld like in B2?

U bet there wil be ss4 i havent seen any pictures :'( yet
    but yes i think there well also be and arcade mode i think,and the Dragon world in B2 its not that good well mayb there will be that but mayb its gonna be better without the pictures jumping around!! HAHAHA :laugh:

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • MysticSwampert said:
    I doubt that if the name is still Dragonball Z, they are probably just gonna include all the DBZ sagas again and maybe a few new moves, frankly I didn't like the first one, the second one was ok but it used cgi though, and making a third is taking it a bit far.....
    Meh, just my opinion.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    ^ ^
    ^ ^
    ^ ^
    ^ ^
    ^ ^ (i dont wanna quotte XD)
    No the name is Dragon Ballz Z budokai 3 but the story is about dragon ball gt so just because of the name doesnt mean that its a the same game <_<
    besides its still cool i dont care about the name arent u exited for it to come out!!
    cuz i am,its so cool DBZ it killz every other fighting game :dead:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    man another one?!?! This is just a really bad copy of the super battle tournement games from the 90's.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Frankly, i liked budiokai one and two very much. TI gives you more freedom in motion than other fighting games since you can fly, plus teh distance moves. Even if teh moveset is somewhat limited. Personally, I think DOA is getting too sexual. Budokai is a cleaner, more fun games, and i am highly looking forward to the third game.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • It took away the crappy story mode of the 2nd one, i hear. Also, it doesn't really follow GT plot, it's dbz through gt i think. So far i know they added GT characters, but mostly Z. Also! I don't believe they will have ss4, i think they won't add any gt power ups.

Last edited:

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Cooler and Brolly....cool.

I think there should be a thing where you creat your own character. Now that would be cool!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Brolly!? OMG! It must be cool, if it has Brolly in it! XD
    I know that I'm gonna get it when it comes out! *goes off to tell friends about DBZB3* XD
    argh..... no SSJ4? darn.... well....at least I can play as SSJ4 Goku in my DBGT Final Bout fer ps1! XP
    *goes to play DBGT Final Bout*
    AHHH!!! but I can only get SSJ4 Goku by doing the "get all characters" code....oh well! XD

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I just hope Pan is in it! She is awsome! The strongest female fighter there is!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I thought it was called Dragon ball GT boudikai 3?(Thats what I heard at least...)

Back