• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Card Captor Sakura club!

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Looks like here in PC there are lots of CCS fans! ^__^
    Like meh!
    So... who wants to join?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'll jpin..got every anime/manga ccs thing related it's probley one of CLAMP's best work ever.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I would like to join also! I am a huge CCS fan! Who is your favorite character? Mine would have to be either Sakura or Melin

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My fav characters?

Sakura (Just i dont know why... she is pretty and cool ^^)
    Kero (He is funny... and that episode that he meets Spinel is the best!)
    Spinel Sun (Another funny guy...)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Hehe...the funniest thing I ever saw with Kero and Suppi-chan was the little short at the end of the second movie, with the Takuyaki (sp?). They are super kawaii!!

I think I might have to write a fic about Melin soon. She's a really neat character.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Skye said:
    Hehe...the funniest thing I ever saw with Kero and Suppi-chan was the little short at the end of the second movie, with the Takuyaki (sp?). They are super kawaii!!

I think I might have to write a fic about Melin soon. She's a really neat character.

Yay! Melin was a cool character in the few episodes she appaered O_-'
    That short was really funny, hehe...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kero-buros and Sharon are my fav's i love how they are allway's fighting and how kero brags to melin about his body when he becomes his true form.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • CLAMP was really cool to add her to the anime to spice stuff up a little bit. She never appeared in the manga, but that's ok I guess...haha.

Are you a fan of the Japanese version or the English version. Personally, I can only watch the Japanese stuff, but they did a nice job on the dub of the second movie. The voice match was SO much better than the first movie, and the whole series. They really stuck to the way CLAMP intended it to be.

Castrainer said:
    Yay! Melin was a cool character in the few episodes she appaered O_-'
    That short was really funny, hehe...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Skye said:
    CLAMP was really cool to add her to the anime to spice stuff up a little bit. She never appeared in the manga, but that's ok I guess...haha.

Are you a fan of the Japanese version or the English version. Personally, I can only watch the Japanese stuff, but they did a nice job on the dub of the second movie. The voice match was SO much better than the first movie, and the whole series. They really stuck to the way CLAMP intended it to be.

I've seen some subbed japanese episodes... and i readed the maga when they were translating (Darn! Mangas do not have a great life here at Brazil :P)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • That's too bad...about the manga. I bought almost the whole first series...the ones that read like American books, but then they came out with both "seasons" in Japanese format, so I am working on collecting those....It's gonna take a while though, since I have no money. O_o

Castrainer said:
    I've seen some subbed japanese episodes... and i readed the maga when they were translating (Darn! Mangas do not have a great life here at Brazil :P)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Skye said:
    That's too bad...about the manga. I bought almost the whole first series...the ones that read like American books, but then they came out with both "seasons" in Japanese format, so I am working on collecting those....It's gonna take a while though, since I have no money. O_o

I have all CCS magas that were released in Brazil...
    1 to 37 O.o
    Better get a job XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I shall join...i tend not to look at the groups section so...it took a while to get here XD
    Fav Charactors,
    Sakrua Kinomoto-Come on! shes the main character
    Syaoran Li(Geez how many ways do people spell that name?XD)-second main :P

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I would also like to join. I love CCS, I watched every episode of it, the japanese version of course.

Favorite Characters
    Sakura Kinomoto- Who wouldn't like her, she's so cute and we almost have the same personality.
    Syaoran Li (Yup, his name is often spelled wrong.)- He is just plain awesome.
    Tomoyo Daidouji- The show just couldn't be the same without her cute hand-made costumes.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Marina99 said:
    I would also like to join. I love CCS, I watched every episode of it, the japanese version of course.

Favorite Characters
    Sakura Kinomoto- Who wouldn't like her, she's so cute and we almost have the same personality.
    Syaoran Li (Yup, his name is often spelled wrong.)- He is just plain awesome.
    Tomoyo Daidouji- The show just couldn't be the same without her hand-made kawaii costumes.

You have the same personality as Sakura's? So ya must be a good girl XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Marina99 said:
    Believe me, whenever I see someone begging, I can't resist! I just have to give them some money. If I don't, I'll feel guilty for about three days or something like that.

O.O Thats awesome!
    I almost never walk to the 'other' side of the city... so I rarely see a huy begging... but when i see one, i give money to him :D

Back