• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legened of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • it is two in the morn and yet here i am at the computer.*sigh* im bored so i think i`ll create an rp...

in lotn you have to be dark pokemon. any of them are ok. there can be up to five of the same pokemon.(i`ll bet u $5 bucks absol and umbreon will be the first to go!)

team ram (rocket magma auqa) want to capture all dark pokemon and take over the world. we have to stop them. if u r evil u try to capture the good pkmn. if u r good u try to stop evil and save them.

fill this in if u want to play please.

name:
    pokemon:
    looks:
    ok i`ll be..........

name:dark star
    pokemon:eevee (evolves later )
    looks:silver with white paws

-----------------------------------------

dark star sat in her favorite tree, watching the moon and stars. to her they were peaceful and beautiful all at the same time. she often wondered what it was like outside of the forest, and if people in towns and cities could see the stars... as she was thinking about this two people dressed all in black snuck up behind her. she felt the air currents move and heard a soft whoosh. a net was aimed strait torwards her! faster than lightning she jumped to the ground and used shaddow ball but more people apeared! help! she said knowing she couldnt beat them all...

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • hi i join!!

name:renia
    pokemon:houndour
    looks:all black and where there is supose to be orange it is whrite

renia was just taking a break from battling the n she hread the sound of battle. so she got up and run to the place of the sound. runing between trees and jumping over bushes. then she finally arrive to find an eevee in battle with a goup of humans in black suits. renia said to her self this is not a fair figth then she scream

i come and help you!!

she jump in and use a faint attack. one of the guys try to put a net on her but she use a flamethrower to burn the net. then she went next to the eevee and said

are you okay? i think that we need more help here.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i think so... the eevee said looking around. if you hadent come i would have been caught... thanks. by the way, im dark star and i think we need more help too. dark star used bite on the person closest to her.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I will try this out...^_^

Name: DarkSnow
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Looks: DarkSnow is a white Umbreon
    Personality: DarkSnow is very independent, and doesnt like help from others, though she is always willing to help out another.
    Purpose/mission: She was sent from far away, on a mission, to stop Team Rocket or any evil from taking over the world.

-----------------------------------

DarkSnow was sitting on a rock,grooming herself, when she heard some voices.
    She ran towards them. She saw a Houndour and a Eevee talking.
    "What are you doing here? Team Magma was last spotted here..." she said. She suddenly caught a distant scent. "They were alreadyt here? Then you better get out of here. They will come back" she said seriously.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i know... dark star said. but this is what confuses me. why are they around in this area? i dont understand. just then a net flew through the air landing on all three of them.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • name: Skinwalker
    pokemon: Absol
    looks: As any absol would except for the collar around her neck
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Skinwalker got up and walked to the group of pok?mon. " What's the fuss about? Team magma again? Ugh.."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • DarkSnow bent her ears back, and hissed. She bit the net, and started to strech it with her paws. It made a big hole.
    "Get out of here!" she called to the Eevee and Houndour. A pokeball landed beside her, and she dodged it.
    "Fools" she thought. She zig zagged around Team Magma, and then tripped. "Run!" she called. "I will be there soon!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I'll join!!! ^_^

Name: Sparky
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Looks: Sparky has silver eyes and and she is a white Jolteon.

Sparky stood up on top of a cliff, looking at the golden sun set.
    Then she heard a noise comming from behind her.
    And there, she saw three pokemon.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • name: Shadow
    pokemon: Sneasel
    looks: A Normal Sneasel

-________________________________________________-

*Im eating some Caterpie until I notice all the pokemon in a huge group*
    *I drop my tastey Caterpie and fly over to the other Pokemon*

Shadow:"What`s everyone doing?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • im confused :confused: u people signed up three seconds arter each other o_O

dark star relized that they were losing. c`mon! we need to get outta hear! she said.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Something hit hard against DarkSnows head. She fell to the ground. She got up and hissed. One of the Team Magma members had hit her with a bat. DarkSnows eyes glew red, and she attacked. The Team Magma team soon fled, and DarkSnow sat down on the ground. She felt dizzy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Team Magma!!!!
    What'da?
    I won't let them take the other pokemon!!!
    said Sparky as she ran towards Magma.
    Then she used her Zap Cannon attack.
    *ZAP*
    What?! Dark Snow are.........you okay?
    I know you don't like getting help from the others, but you look really hurt!!!
    Can you please let me help you??? You need help.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • dark star used shadow ball. from out of nowhere a zap cannon apeared. the two
    attacks combined together and knocked most of the people and pokemon out.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back