• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a Cloner

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
  • stop saying dihonorable and evil or whatever ok its kinda getting annoying who cares if someone wants there pokemon cloned

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • man u talk to much crap pokemon is a big collection game got to catch um all what u think it mean play pokemon until u burn the game cloning is wat jesus would want so there is cloning

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I felt my IQ go down several notches, my Brain hurt and went blind in one eye when I saw that awful Grammar...

Anyways, I think cloning is legit. (Shrugs)

Shelly

Addled Trainer
    Years
  • Yea, cloning is legit. There are just some (noobs) people* who don,t appreciate cloning and say it lowers rarity. LoL

Uh...it DOES lower rarity. Think about it. You have one "unique" pokemon that was such a little arse to catch/breed/raise, and by cloning, you now have TWO pokemon whose uniqueness you have destroyed by the cloning process itself. Now multiply that by all the people who do clone and that just ain't cool.

The game wasn't made so that you can clone pokemon or else there would be a Cloning House just like there is a Poffin House. It's a glitch/bug that people take advantage of over and over to satisfy their e-peens and manliness that they cheat on an ultimately single player game in order to beat on their little brother's pokemon. O.o

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    hmmmm i have a question then if you have a shiny and breed it will the poke in the egg be shiny?

Not for sure, you still have the odds of 1/8192

Why would you want someone to clone for you? It's dishonorable, cheating, and pure evil. Play the game how it's meant to be played

Usually if you claim something, your meant to back it up, so tell us HOW it is evil?

Killing someone is evil and you go to jail, If I clone a pokemon do I go to jail? Because it's evil as well? /sarcasm.

Shelly

Addled Trainer
    Years
  • Not for sure, you still have the odds of 1/8192

Usually if you claim something, your meant to back it up, so tell us HOW it is evil?

Killing someone is evil and you go to jail, If I clone a pokemon do I go to jail? Because it's evil as well? /sarcasm.

Ooh, let's play the ethics and philosophy game!

You should really back up your claims, too. So how is killing someone evil? Just because you go to jail for something, that something doesn't mean it's necessarily evil. People are framed and go to jail. Like, in Singapore, if you spit on the street, you go to jail. Actually, what is your definition of evil? Because apparently, in your words, if you go to jail, you've done something evil like spitting on a street in Singapore. However, perhaps I shall give you a bit more credit than that. Now, according to the Oxford dictionary, "evil" is defined as "adjective. 1 deeply immoral and malevolent. 2 embodying or associated with the devil. 3 extremely unpleasant: an evil smell."

Let's disregard that third definition for obvious reasons and say that you follow the first or second definition. Inherent within those two definitions are flaws within the entire concept of evil. What is moral and immoral is totally irrelevant. There's a tribe of people living in Africa who believe that it is morally right to throw deformed babies into the river for the hippos to maul and slaughter. The Aztecs believed that it was morally right to sacrifice thousands of humans to keep the sun in motion. The Japanese think its immoral to talk on cell phones on buses. So obviously what is right/wrong good/evil will never be 100% agreed upon with everyone else, and therefore, what is evil and good is inconsistent.

(As for the second definition, I don't even see why it was put in the dictionary, damn Brits. Science itself already has almost totally disproved the religion and that the earth obviously wasn't created by intelligent design and that we evolved from monkeys.)

Now, back to this "killing someone is evil" claim of yours. It's a bit vague and I might be confused who you're referring to. How about a scenario? Let's say that this person is a serial killer and the state graciously executed capital punishment upon them--whether it be by gallows, lethal injection, electric chair, etc. Do you consider that evil? Here, I'll pull out a famous quote from the Bible just for fun in respect to that second definition: "life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth" (Exodus 21:23-24). Huh, it looks like Moses and God seem to approve of killing. That's funny.

I hope I have sufficiently taught you on how to back up your claims, Paranoia. /irony

~My checklist as I was writing this~
    Disproven: Evil --- Check
    Disproven: Killing is always "evil" --- Check
    Proven: People who support cloning in this thread are a bit on the dim side --- Check

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    hehehe, Ahhh you claim a fair argument Shelly, response via PM, as I don't want to cloud up his thread.

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
  • Uh...it DOES lower rarity. Think about it. You have one "unique" pokemon that was such a little arse to catch/breed/raise, and by cloning, you now have TWO pokemon whose uniqueness you have destroyed by the cloning process itself. Now multiply that by all the people who do clone and that just ain't cool.

The game wasn't made so that you can clone pokemon or else there would be a Cloning House just like there is a Poffin House. It's a glitch/bug that people take advantage of over and over to satisfy their e-peens and manliness that they cheat on an ultimately single player game in order to beat on their little brother's pokemon. O.o

Thank you for stating my reason

Back