• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ClOniNg PoKEs

Status
Not open for further replies.

--DaRkRai--

Pokemon.Tyrant
Years
  • hm........ well the title sais all. i will clone your pokemon in 5 mintues..

lalalalal............ (sigh mods dont close because im bored and spamming my own thread) *sigh*

*sigh img ettign really bored but soon im gonna start a evee breeding corporation and i ened a staff. we will trade others evees or evolutions.

hmm there are 4memebrs looking at my thread including me but no 1 wants 2 p0st.. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    --DaRkRai--, you've been warned for spamming and for being the second time in which you double-posted or more. Let it not happen again.

And don't come up with that crap of spamming your own thread. It's just stupid.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back