• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Catch Gyarados

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • Leaf Green

In Ceruleon City by the nugget bridge, to the left there is a patch of grass and water (Which eventually leads to the cave where you catch Mewtwo). If you have a super rod, you can find Gyarados before the level of 20. So you don't have to train a Magikarp to level 20, plus Gyarados knows the move Thrash.

Just letting ya'll know, as I find it extraudinary.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I didn't know that, as I only just started playing the remakes seeing as I used to play the originals.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • By the time you get the super rod, you would have trained your Magikarp already 10 times to lvl20. You don't get Trash, but that move isn't really that good, because of the self-inducting confusion and Gyarados' massive attack.

It's good that you noted this, but it's kind of useless in-game.

Back