• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Outfit - Which one is better?

Which outfit suits Ash better?

• Total voters

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
Years
  • The title says it all. Which generation's outfit suits Ash better? I personally think that the Diamond and Pearl outfit suits Ash the best. Also I think he looks more mature with it. The first outfit for the Original Generation I didn't like very much and the second one from the Advanced Generation I liked a little. What's your opinion?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    Sinnoh one, defentely. becuase it beats all the other costumes by far.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Tie between Sinnoh and Advance for me, I think the original generation outfit is okay though.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Sinnoh, definatly! It looks so cool. Hoenn is second and Kanto is third because it looks kinda tacky compared to the others.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Sinnoh, definatly! It looks so cool. Hoenn is second and Kanto is third because it looks kinda tacky compared to the others.

Exactly what I think. Sinnoh looks better by far, Then Advanced because we finally saw that change, and then Kanto because, It didn't look as good as the others.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like both Advatance and Current.
    But I like his current more.
    It reminds me of Red of the PokeSpecial.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • The original generation outfit. Seeing him in that outfit is my default view on Ash as a character. Or I just never have pulled out of his Kanto look. :P

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    The original generation outfit. Seeing him in that outfit is my default view on Ash as a character. Or I just never have pulled out of his Kanto look. :P

Exactly i just think that ash looks retarded with any clothes other than the kanto ones because i grew up with him wearing that outfit its just embeded into my brain.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I liked the original. Since the first season was by far my favorite. Then they just got crappyer after he let Pigeott go. I mean Pigeott was his first caught pokemon. I watched an episode of Pokemon earlier today and I hated it. Most of what made him his character was either gone or modified. Even the voice actor was changed at least three times. He sounded very different Original ash is by far my favorite. Sinnoh looks to much like a recolored advanced generation to me

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I also like the Sinnoh outfit the best. Maybe it was the color combonation or something, but I thought it looked really good.

Back