• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need A Growlithe

Hello everyone, I need a growlithe because it is my favorite pokemon, and since I have to restart my game because I lost my old game. It would be real nice if one of you could trade me one

I really dont have anything to trade since I lost my game, so I think my brother could give me a few rare candies. If that is not enough...... I geus I could just give you my starter pokemon.

Please Help!

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
Years
  • That is so sad, if you want I can breed my Arcanine & you don't need to give me anything, just catch any :(

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
  • he needs a good water-type... i like wailmer that knows water spout. i'm breeding my arcanine now, do you want me to pm you when i'm ready to trade or just post here?

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
  • great, just got the egg.... what's your friend code so i can add you as well, let me know if it's a boy/girl & moves when it hatches ok :)

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
  • why, aren't you lucky... i just hatched my wailord's egg on 7/21 but you need to level it up to 44 so it will learn water spout (when it evolves to wailord). ok i'll be waiting at the wifi now.

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
  • ok, i'm in waiting in wifi... how come your FC's different from your profile? anyway, i added you in & i'm waiting..

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
  • why is the trade cancelling, is it because you don't have another pokemon in your party that's not an egg?

Back