• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shinny Legit pokemon Trade Thread

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    The Pokemon that I have are:

The ones in emerald-

Unown(p) Mewtwo(2) Tropius Scyther Pinsir Forretress Heracross Arbok Nidoking Latios(2) Latias(2) Venusaur(2) Meganium(2) Sceptile Charizard Moltres Typhlosion Zapdos(2) Entei Suicune Blastoise(2) Tentacruel Vaporeon Feraligatair(2) Smeargle Mew(2) Swampert(2) Lugia Tyranitar Regirock Exploud Delcaty Spinda Relicanth Castform Kecleon Electrode Jolteon Slaking Manectric Pulse Minun Sanslash Donphan Claydol Golem Sudowoodo Nospass Cradily Hariyama Medicham Alakazam Hypno Mr.Mime Xatu Wobbuffet Grumoig Chimecho Gengar Banette Dusclops Jynx Delibird Altaria Nightyena Sableye Skarmory Mawile Bellossom Shedinja Omastar Kabutops Armoldo Aerodactyl Aggron Articuno(2) Galie Walrein Dugtrio Marowak Rhydon Flygon Primeape Machamp Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Hitmontop Steelix Dragonite Salamence(2) Rayquaza Murkrow Sneasel Electabuzz Raichu Espeon Raikou Metagross Registeel Regice

The ones in diamond-

Raticate Fearow Clefable Golbat Vileplume Venomoth Golduck Arcinine Victreebel Porygon Farfetchd Dodrio Executor Lickiyung Tangela Gyarados Furret Seaking Noctowl Ledian Ariados Lanturn Politoed Jumpluff Aipom Quagsire Slowking Girafarig Granbull Urasaring Magcargo Piloswine Octillery Porygon2 Miltank Tyranitar Linoone Dustox Beautifly Ludicolo Swellow Peliper Gardevior Masquerain Breloom Swalot Sharpedo Wailord Camerupt Torkoal Cacturne Zangoose Whiscash Crawdaunt Absol Huntail Luvdisc and Gorebyss.

This are all legit shinny pokemon.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • can i get info on slaking, delcatty, lickitung, ariados, metagross, feraligatr, sandslash and donphan??

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
  • What are the stats, nature and level of the Shiny Dragonite?
    Dragonite is basically my favourite pokemon.
    What exactly are you looking for in return?
    EV trained pokemon, shiny pokemon, high level pokemon, strong tms, rare items?

mmmbl

I need the info for Shiny Mewtwo, I have a shiny giratina

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    It seems likes that's a bit much.. Dont'cha think? And when you express legit a bit too much. It seems to give me an odd impression that they aren't legit. Just saying.

Endless_Winters

Years
  • I agree.. especially to have that many shinies on emerald, without the use of the pokeradar. Not only that but to have more than 1 of many. Thats why I'm asking for stats, mainly.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    the only pokemon i would really like are shinny pokemon from sinnoh and event darkrai

these are the ones i want, if you offer a pokemon from sinnoh, tell me the lv of it.

serious nature dragonite and if you want anymore info, pm me a list of the pokemon that you want to offer.

Endless_Winters

Years
  • HAH! Right well there's one way to get around it

Tell you what, you give me the Dragonites stats
    and I won't label you a hacker and damage the rep of your thread.

Because if your pokemon AREN'T hacked, you wouldn't be afraid to show me the stats, now would you?

Heaven forbid I ask you for a picture of it.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    HAH! Right well there's one way to get around it

Tell you what, you give me the Dragonites stats
    and I won't label you a hacker and damage the rep of your thread.

Because if your pokemon AREN'T hacked, you wouldn't be afraid to show me the stats, now would you?

Heaven forbid I ask you for a picture of it.

ok, i still want to know the pokemon that you are offering
    HP:320
    Attack:298
    Defence:219
    SP.Attack:230
    SP.Defense:228
    Speed 190

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Shiny Darkrai/Deoxys/Ho-Oh, 2 of those for shiny suicune and entie?

Back