• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heya ppl!

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • hey everyone!
    Just thought i'd re-introduce myself lol.
    To those of u who don't know me, my name is caz.
    I originally joined this forum on 30th september 2004, and i have been coming and going a lot since then. I actually posted some stuff a couple of months a go but haven't been here since. Hopefully i'll be online a lot more now, so hope to see y'all around ;)
    Well if you wanna know anythin' else then feel free to pm me, I'll leave it there for now teehee,
    ~Caz~

Bravo

Who wants an encore?
    Years
  • Hey lil' mama,
    I believe this is the first time we've crossed paths. Pleasure to meet you, Caz. They call me Bravo. Learn it well! Should you ever feel like doing the chicken with me, my inbox is a click away. That's all I've gots ta say for now teehee

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well welcome back! Feel free to send me a PM if you need anything or want to be friends.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Lol, people used to call me Caz, (Cazkurou) and I'm a guy, xD.

Well, welcome back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello,

I'm Vavavoom and welcome to the forum! You'll have fun. ^^

~

-Gives a Cleffa as a welcoming present-

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Just wanna say thanx for all of the oher welcomes :)
    Wow, this place is still just as friendly lol :)
    If anyone wants to be friends then just pm me and i will add you to my list hehe :) also feel free to message me anyway :D
    ~Caz~

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    sweet caz im glad u r back!! (i never met u b4 but u seem really kool)i hope u enjoy your stay back at PC!

Back