• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adamant Jirachi's Wish List

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ Adamant Jirachi's Wish List ]]
    NOTHING IS OR HAS BEEN HACKED! THEY ARE ALL REAL AND LEGIT :D

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

Fione's
    Lv. 90 Jirachi's (Cloned Of Course with Pokerus, but not hacked)
    All 382 Pokemon, Excludes D/P Ones, WITH POKERUS!!! ( Excluding Deoxy's, Celebi, Lugia, and Mew !!! )
    Lv. 100 Mewtwo. Holding Amulet Coin.
    Lv. 100 Starters, Mudkip, Torchic, Treeko NOT EVOLVED! YES LEVEL 100!!! NOT HACKED
    LV.100 Tyranitar -- WITH PERFECT STATS 100% IN ALL AREAS!!! Not Hacked
    LV. 82 Ditto -- WITH PERFECT STATS (except 50% In Defence) NOT HACKED- IT'S LEGIT!!!
    Pokemon Starters, Kanto, Johto,Hoenn All Freshly Hatched!!
    Lv. 100's - Glalie, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Crobat,
    Eevee'Lutions!!!! All Of Them Excluding D/P ones

Unique Pokemon !
    Smeargle, Sketched to Learn, Doom Desire
    Freshly Hatched Dratini lv.5, with moves, Leer, Ice Beam, Surf, Iron Tail [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Dratini lv.5, with moves, Leer, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam, Blizzard [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Dratini lv.5, with moves, Leer, Wrap, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Dratini lv.5, with moves, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Porygon Lv.9., with moves, conversion 2, Tackle, Conversion, Agility [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Meditite lv.5, with moves, Bide, Meditate, Hidden Power, Calm Mind [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Cyndaquil lv.5, with moves, Tackle, Leer, Sunny Day, Dig [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Pichu lv.5, with moves, Thundershock, Charm, Rest, Volt Tackle [ Perfect For EV Training ]
    Freshly Hatched Totodile lv.5, with moves, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Attract [ Perfect For EV Training ( MODEST NATURE ! )]

ONCE AGAIN NONE HAVE BEEN HACKED

POKEMON I WANT=======================

Any Diamond or Pearl Event Pokemon
    Japanese Pokemon Please, with Japanese Character Names xD
    Japanese Character Eevee
    Mew Lv. 10 ( Event Pokemon )
    Deoxys Lv. 30 ( Event Pokemon )
    Shiny Eevee :)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

What Ever People Are After I Suppose I have it ( Excludes D/P Items
    Masterballs
    Rare Candy's
    Brightpowder
    Any Type Power Boosts, INCLUDING,
    Twisted Spoon/ Magnet/ Charcoal/ Mystic Water/ Miracle Seed/ Silk Scarf/ Nevermelt Ice/ Hard Stone/ Spell Tag/ Dragon Scale etc

ITEMS I WANT=========================

( Leichi Berry )
    ( Salac Berry )
    ( Soul Dew ) !!!
    ( Lucky Egg )
    ( Power Bracer )
    ( Power Belt )
    ( Power Band )

OK last time i made this thread it was locked, because of something to do with HACKED POKEMON? Well i have now deleted everything which i was after/ was trading people that were hacked :D

Its all good and clean NO HACKS !!!

Adamant Jirachi.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Um well then what are you willing 2 trade 4 the totodile n cyndiquil?

Um nar i already recieved a Lv. 100 Jap. Palkia sorry.

No thank you i dont want the gyaradose. Thanks nywais

xD

Adamant Jirachi

Back