• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QUESTION?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
  • Say like I added a friend in my pal pad and the next day hes not in my list. What does that mean? And when I added him it showed a question mark. Also his name is lzmllgs. I just added his friend code and just wrote a random name because he said I didn't require his name.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Say like I added a friend in my pal pad and the next day hes not in my list. What does that mean? And when I added him it showed a question mark. Also his name is lzmllgs. I just added his friend code and just wrote a random name because he said I didn't require his name.

u need his pokemon charater name and friend code to trade u might have the right code but different name can change everything

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    you dont need the right names i have a mate of mine on my palpad as pogo but his charaters name is james

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • technically, you dont need his exact game name. if it was umm Player then you could write "PlYR" and id show up fine. or just add them by his username.

Back