• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bug while fighting double or triple battles - Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have graphical problem while I'm fighting double or triple battles with trainers. The selection screen of moves gets crazy. When i check some move and I will choose another move, the frame from the first one won't disapear, it will still be. It happens only during double or triple battles. Here is the image of it:
    hxxp://oi47.tinypic.com/1253r0i.jpg
    hxxp=http
    I think it shouldn't happen. When I was playing that play, exactly the same rom of pokemon White, it didn't happen, I am sure, but now something broke (maybe because I'm using new Desmume? When I was playing pokemon some time before, I was using older version of Desmume). How to repair it?

P.S. I tried to download new rom of Pokemon W, but it also happens. I broke something in settings of desmume. What could it be?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since this is a ROM-related question, check out the Black and White Emulation Thread and ask your question there. However, if you have any in-game questions, ask them in Quick Questions :)

Good luck fixing the problem, though!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back