• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We had one last year which was relatively well posted in, so let's do it again this year.

Saturday games are as follows:
    3PM Eastern: IND @ CLE (ABC)
    5:30PM Eastern: MIL @ TOR (ESPN)
    8PM Eastern: MEM @ SAS (ESPN)
    10:30PM Eastern: UTA @ LAC (ESPN)

Sunday games are as follows:
    1PM Eastern: ATL @ WAS (TNT)
    3:30PM Eastern: POR @ GSW (ABC)
    6:30PM Eastern: CHI @ BOS (TNT)
    9PM Eastern: OKC @ HOU (TNT)

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I'm kinda upset nobody has posted in this thread! As someone who only recently got into the NBA properly I've not been able to keep up with the playoffs other than the odd highlights of a game here and podcasts like the Lowe Post.

One thing that I'm really surprised by is the Bulls taking a 2-0 lead over the Celtics despite being the 8th seed. Unfortunately the tragedy for Isaiah Thomas and his family couldn't have come at a worse time for Boston (that seems really harshly put by me, my thoughts go out to him I'm just talking in a sporting context).

What are your thoughts thus far?

Reactions: EC

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Cavaliers with a legendary win. I'll take it.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Giannis with another brilliant showing last night. He's such a great guy to watch, his block with his elbow was insane

Back