• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fifth Generation Emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    That's right, we have emblems! Shiny, pretty emblems. Five emblems, to be exact. Each of these emblems can be received by any user who shows exemplary behavior here in the Fifth Gen! For someone to receive an emblem, I'll observe your posts while you hear, and if I think you're in deserving of a certain one, I'll give it to ya (as long as you promise to go brag about it)!

Medal-battle5_zps1e39a955.png
    Thread Guru
    There are plenty of threads, but yours battled it out and is so popular, we wanted to give you this! Great work!
    hint: made your threads pretty! Doll them up, use CSS if you want, make it detailed, and stay on one topic!

Medal-special7_zps18f0e991.png
    Top Scholar
    You sure do know a lot about the Fifth Generation! Here is a medal commemorating all of that knowledge!
    hint: post detailed, knowledgable posts in the Quick Questions thread, don't just make it a short answer. (Please don't post in threads that should be in Quick Questions, just report those!)

Medal-challenge5_zpsa4798855.png
    Supreme Captionist
    Congratulations! Your quick wit won the challenge of the Caption Contest!
    hint: self-explanatory, but does this mean they May make a once-a-month comeback? ;D

Medal-adventure5_zpsa6a4e76e.png
    Great Journalist
    You love to travel don't you? Your journal entries are top notch! Here's a little gift for all your travels.
    hint: post in the travel journal thread, and make them nice, detailed posts!

Medal-entertainment5_zps2b81e85d.png
    Active Master
    You're such an important part of our forum, and we thank you for being so active in Fifth Generation Gaming!
    hint: constant, high quality, friendly activity here in Fifth gen!

If you have any questions about any of the emblems, please send me a PM! I'd be happy to answer. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back