• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would my site be useful to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I'm talking about pokestats[dot]net, also my username here. I made it while learning and got the data from the internet so decided a website like this would be a good practice for web developing. What do you guys think?

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

I think we have to see more before we can say much. Your site seems to be useful, but I find others - including some apps - more useful and/or convenient as of now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're not an adbot, so I'm not going to give you the ban for advertising. But please make sure you don't advertise your site here. It would be better to post about your site, perhaps in the Internet and Technology forum I might add. But don't put "hey check out my site do you think it's useful" since that's really on the advertising side. If you can't follow through with this, then another staff member might not be as lenient with you as I'm being right now. So just be wary of the advertising, alright?

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back