• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piplup's Tile Gallery is OPEN! :D

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Hi PC!
    Welcome to my gallery.
    So, I come to you today with my pixel art, which would explain why I am posting, I guess! I recently started spriting tiles for a game I'm creating and found that I cannot get better without the opinions, tips, and criticism of others to help me. I will be posting even more as time goes on.I hope they don't suck too bad :c They may, just BE HONEST with me :3

Toooo my tiles we go!
    I'm still new to spriting tiles, so my sheet isn't very big, I warn you o:

Piplup's Tile Gallery is OPEN! :D

Credit: (A few tiles were edited from public tilesets, but they will be replaced with 100% scratch ones in the future)
    Minorthreat0987 - The grassy mountain tile I edited.
    WesleyFG - The lab tile I edited.

.. Before I get yelled at about this like I have in the past ..
    Some of my tiles relate to those in the Pokemon Dawn Tileset, which is private. This is because Red-Ex (The owner of it) gave me permission to refer to them as I got started out because well, he knows he's an inspiration to me :3
    I had him approve that these tiles didn't relate to his too closely before posting anywhere, so nobody say I stole c:
    Thank you

Special Thanks :
    The-Red-Ex for simply being awesome and helping me!

I enjoy feedback, positive and negative, unless you're deliberately trying to hurt my feelings. D:

If I find these stolen I'll make sure you hack/fangame gets removed >_>
    These are private and only here for feedback.

<3

- Pip

My Deviant

Last edited:

heyo

HEYO!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Personally, I actually think that most of these tiles are pretty good. However, I don't like the sign at the bottom where it says "Pallet Town;" it makes the sign look messy when that's done (in my opinion). I'd make it so you can't read the sign unless it's clicked on. Otherwise, great job! :)

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I was actually supposed to take that off ._. I made it for my friend's hack, not mine xD
    Thank you <3

Back