• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. :P

Ok, Now that i got that over with... HI.

Lol, but seriously, hello people, ima n00b... xD Lulz ive always wanted to say that. :P

I iz maekingz a Pokemon gamee with 1000+ entreez. Duznt i haz good spellzingz and grammarz?

Ps, i have no clue why im so hyper atm, so dont ask. :P

playgba

Metagross fan
Years
hi i am playgba and i am a new member two and i am developing a rom hack called pokegross anyway
i hope you enjoy the community

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Hey there, Psycoe. Welcome to the Forums!
Did you drink Coke? Cause that's what makes my motor run. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ack, I did not welcome you when I first saw your thread. Accept my apologies for that, though you only found out now; I was watching the Olympics.

Welcome to PC. You seem to be hyper. :) Watch out for Hikari and her Twin Oshawottz; they're mad as hell and could push you into even more hyper. ;)

And you're not a n00b; you're a newb. :)

Cyclone

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey, psycoe! (I feel mean saying that, but it's your name! :P)

To be honest, we could do with a little more hyper around here haha. Enthusiasm is always great, no matter what form it comes in! Never lose it! (Though if we're taking bets, I'll make mine red soda. That's always been hyper-juice haha)

Good luck with your Pokemon game, I'm sure it'll be fantastic! I'll see you around :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. :P

Ok, Now that i got that over with... HI.

Lol, but seriously, hello people, ima n00b... xD Lulz ive always wanted to say that. :P

I iz maekingz a Pokemon gamee with 1000+ entreez. Duznt i haz good spellzingz and grammarz?

Ps, i have no clue why im so hyper atm, so dont ask. :P

Welcome to the forums lol. Your intro made me laugh it's good to have yet another bubbly personality join the wonderful PC.

It's ok to be a noob at the start considering I was one when I first joined but I was hanging out with the right people and that helped me find the floor.

Plusle u hav da grate gmarar and spelling I liek its alot. hahahaha

Have a great time here and make lots of friends. :D

Back