• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Weekly Polls Thoughts - Reply ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So as you know, we've had weekly polls here for ages, but we were wondering whether you guys still like the tier vs tier weekly polls (NU vs NU, soon to be RU vs RU, UU vs UU, OU vs OU, Ubers vs Ubers), and would rather if we allowed you to make weekly polls relating to things in any of the four games, or if we locked the older weekly polls and just started fresh? Reply here as soon as possible so we can get a general understanding of how you guys feel about this.

Sirfetch’d

I say move up and go through the other tiers and by the time we finish it will be time for gen 6 and then we can start fresh again!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Come on guys, I'm sure many of you have thoughts given that a lot of you enjoyed participating in them. If not maybe you can suggest ways to make caption contest more active (8 replies isn't much tbh so I hadn't closed it off for that reason). Do you have other ideas of things we can do? Don't be afraid to speak your mind!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If each caption contest had its own thread, it might draw more attention.

Just a thought.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hm okay I'll put up the new thread in a few days with a new sort of format.

As for the point of this thread, COME ON GUYS, WEEKLY POLL THOUGHTS PLEASE! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so I've taken down the weekly poll announcement for now (also I'm double posting now but you guys shouldn't just so you know!) If there aren't more responses I'm just going to finish weekly polls, unfortunately :/ I'll give it another week, but please if you want weekly polls, reply!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back