• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Should i restart it pokemon black 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
I was thinking about restarting. The reason for this is because I have tried the elite four champion like, 5 times and I still can't beat her. Here is my team, Lvl 57 Zoroark, Level 52 Tangrowth, Level 57 Lucario, Level 57 Lucario, Level 50 Jellicent, Level 59 Emboar, and Level 51 Crobat. If you could please explain why or why I shouldn't reset, please do so.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
well restarting wont help. Your team looks good, maybe it's strategy

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
There's no need to restart. Go to Village Bridge and find a Lapras and train it. Or, catch an Eevee and evolve it into Vaporeon. What you need is a Pokemon than can learn Ice Beam to take out Hydreigon and Haxorus. Once they're down, the rest of the battle is cake. The reason you don't wanna use Jellicent for this is because Hydreigon probably has Dark Pulse.

Sirfetch’d

Use your Lucario to take out Hydreigon with a Fighting move. Teach Jellicent an Ice-move to help with the others. Or you could also get Cobalion and he would help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
Thank you guys so much! I will actually do both, use the lapras. Should i alsouse Jolteon, because her stupid lapras knows a lot of moves.

I also have the trio of dogs. I usually dont like using legendary types for gym battles or the elite four.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I wouldn't. But that's just me, because I restarted my Pokémon White file countless times after I beat it, and I really regret not keeping my original save file. That reason alone should be enough to make you seriously reconsider restarting your game file. If not, there are ways and areas that you can go to train and grind up to a respectable level. If you aren't beating her with your team now, it could also be strategy and maybe PP problems.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You got a lot of answers that vary in what you can do. Please use the Quick Questions next time.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back