• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU RMT; I Wanna Go

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I'm back! n___n And with a cute NU team that hasn't done too badly, tbh. It's got its flaws, which is why I'm obviously making this RMT. But it's also got a few wins under its belt.

Let's just jump right in, shall we?

185.gif

@ Leftovers
    Impish (+Def; -SpA)
    Rock Head
    252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    ~ Wood Hammer
    ~ Toxic
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Stone Edge

My SR user. Comes in, uses SR and pretty much after that I just act depending on who I'm against. Usually I'll use Toxic to whittle them down. Wood Hammer is rarely used but it comes in handy when needed. Stone Edge is my general STAB that does a fair amount of damage. Overall a pretty solid Pokemon.

277.gif

@ Toxic Orb
    Jolly (+Spe; -SpA)
    Guts
    4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    ~ Brave Bird
    ~ Facade
    ~ U-Turn
    ~ Steel Wing

Ah, Swellow, NU's very own Staraptor or something that uses Guts. Swellow's attack gets boosted to sky high levels after the Orb kicks in. Everything (probably barring Probo etc) takes a huge hit from Guts boosted Facade and Brave Bird. Steel Wing should normally be Quick Attack or Protect but I found SW to be more useful when dealing with Rock types who are weakened. U-Turn is to escape from sticky situations, I haven't used it yet tho lol. ;; Overall the powerhouse of my team which IMO doesn't need much tinkering with.

282.gif

@ Choice Scarf
    Modest (+SpA; -Atk)
    Trace / Synchronize
    4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~ Signal Beam
    ~ Trick

I love Gardevoir so much omfg. My opponents don't suspect her being a Trick set because I usually run her first to screw over their leads. After she tricks away her choice scarf I'm ready to deal with the opponent accordingly, however if I don't trick it away I can still use my blazing speed and huge special attack to deal heavy damage so it all works out fine. Psychic is the almighty STAB which hurts everything except Dark and Psychic types, Focus Blast hits Dark and Normal types, Signal Beam hits enemy Psychic Pokemon. As for the ability, Trace is usually preferred but lately Synchronize has been working well for me. Especially people who use Toxic/Thunder Wave/WoW or lay Toxic Spikes and switch out to something poison vulnerable. Also this set made Nica cry x2

026.gif

@ Life Orb
    Timid (Spe+; -Atk)
    Lightningrod
    4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Nasty Plot
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Hidden Power [Ice]

Raichu, the worst Pokemon in the world... is what someone who was constantly screwed over by the cute mouse would say. Not me. n___n Raichu is a godsend. Lightningrod takes hits aimed at Swellow and Co. Generally it's Rotom-C trying to screw me up. Once I negate the attack I get a nice +1 in SpA, HP Ice then deals with it. I've only used NP once so far because I see no need once I get my +1, Rotom is really common in NU so it's rare that I don't get my +1. Life Orb boosts its power even further. It also has a decent base 100 speed letting it outspeed a lot of Pokemon.

623.gif

@ Life Orb
    Adamant (Atk+; -SpA)
    No Guard
    4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    ~ DynamicPunch
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Shadow Punch
    ~ Rock Polish

By far my most favored Golurk set. Rock Polish boosts his mediocre speed up to 420+ letting me just use my ginormous attacking power to smash through anything. DynamicPunch is my choice of move for abusing No Guard, I find having 100% DP is better than Iron Fist, I honestly haven't used SP much at all. DP is nice for confusing opponents. It doesn't really do anything hugely in terms of coverage. Maybe when I want to do more damage to Normal/Dark types then it does come in amazing use, but otherwise it's just something to screw my opponent with. Honestly when picking the last two, I had no idea what I wanted, so Golurk and V were just random picks that turned out really well.

115.gif

@ Leftovers
    Impish (+Def; -SpA)
    Early Bird
    252 Hp / 88 Def / 168 SpD
    ~ Wish
    ~ Toxic
    ~ Counter
    ~ Protect

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hear you utter. But cease your giggling. This set is honestly good, trust me!! ;-; With her current bulk he survived a +2 Brick Break from Sceptile and then slammed back with Counter, that's quite impressive providing he hasn't got the bulkiest of stats. It also survived a +2 Bug Buzz from Butterfree, to which Kangaskhan is my only counter with Toxic/Wish/Protect. It honestly works out overall and it's quite good. I keep saying that but it is.

Well there's my NU RMT done. Rate, please! :) Constructive criticism only, thanks. n_n I think my Pokemon may switch genders a lot during my explanations, ignore it! ;;

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back