• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The upcoming new generation of Pokemon 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    I decided to remake this thread of hotmagma99, because it was locked in Pokemon gaming central and I 've been told that I can remake it hear. So here it is:

hey guys, I've made this thread for people to have a conversation on the 'new' pokemon that are said to appear in the later future...

Please, feel free to post any of your ideas if that is the:
    • Name
    • Stats
    • Description
    • Type

Also, you can visit the new FACEBOOK page: (FutureGenPokemon) to post there if you want your ideas to be seen by more pokefans...
    please recommend this page to your friends and lets start a Pokemon FUTURE!!! :15: WOBUFFET

And here's a pokemon of mine:
    Description: A dolphin pokemon. Like a regural oceanic or river, spotted or bottlenose dolphin(a porpoise would be good too) pretty much and keep it simple. I 'd like it to look natural.

Name: Rhidelfus or Rhydelfus(rhino from the shape of its head+delfus from the the greek word δελφύς=womb).

Type: Water

Stats: A good physical attacker.
    68HP, 110PA, 100PD,
    108S, 70SA, 56SD.

Last edited:
    Back