• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destiny Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
This is my pokemon fan fic. I hope you people and enjoy it ^^.

Legend has it that an elderly man was walking through the hottest of deserts when out of nowhere it began to snow. Within minutes the ground was covered. The man was looking around. Then he was engulfed in a large shadow. He looked directly up and saw a giant creature flying above. The creature was long and had a long main of hair flowing from its head. It had two large legs and wings. Three horns protruding from its head. Within a minute the creature had flown off and was gone. Leaving only a cool breeze and snow everywhere.
Chapter One
It was a sunny day in the small town of Maplewood in the northern region of Ohtoh. The final bell rang in Maplewood High and children poured out of the doors. It was the last day of school and children were shouting with excitement. A boy walked out of the door. He was 14 and stood at about 6? and was thin. He had brown hair with blonde highlights that went down to his ears and was messy his eyes were blue and serious. He wore a black shirt with a large gray dot on each shoulder of the shirt. He also wore baggy dark blue shorts. His back pack slung over one shoulder he walked down the steps. The boys name was Reilly.
?Hey Reilly!? Yelled the voice of a boy. Out of the crowd came a boy about the height of Reilly. He wore a blue t-shirt and tan shorts his hair was light blue and so was his eyes. His name was Eric. Reilly turned to the boy.
?Yea?? Replied Reilly. He moved the backpack over to another shoulder.
?Wanna come over and have a small Pokemon battle?? Asked Eric.
?Nah, I can?t I gotta get to the shop and help with some stuff.
?Oh common Reilly. Your brother will be fine without you. You always help at the shop, even when you don?t have to.? Eric looked at him with begging eyes.
?I?m sorry today isn?t a good day.? Reilly turned and walked off down the sidewalk. He looked up and saw tailow flying up above. He walked for a couple of block until he came to a building wit ha sign on it reading Maplewood Pokemon Shop. Reilly walked up to the door and opened it softly. The bell chimed and a boy in his middle twenty?s appeared from behind a counter. The boy stood at about 6?3? and looked decently built. He had black hair and blue eyes. He wore a dark blue shirt with a red apron on over it with a white poke ball on the left upper side. He also wore light blue jeans. The boys name was Mike and he was Reilly?s older brother. Reilly lived with his brother. Their home was above the shop. Reilly?s parents past away a few years ago and Reilly has lived with Mike ever since then. The shop used to belong to their father and since he past away Mike had taken over.
?Hey Reilly.? Called Mike. ?How was school??
?Fine.? Replied Reilly he tossed his back pack over the counter and into a corner.
?Eevee ee eevee!!!? Down the steps came a running Eevee. It hoped up above the counter and into Reilly?s arms. The Eevee started to lick Reilly?s face. This Eevee belonged to Reilly. It was his only Pokemon. Reilly got eevee one day when he found it outside his shop one morning hurt. Since then it has become Reilly?s Pokemon. Because Reilly?s parents died he hasn?t ever had time to go on a Pokemon journey because he has had to help his brother with the shop.
?Good thing today was the last day of school? Said Mike. ?Every time you leave for school Eevee whines. I guess he really misses you when you leave.?
?Heh, I guess eh does. ?Replied Reilly. Her set eevee down and started to the door. ?I?m gunna go out front for a bit, ok.?
?Ok.? Replied Mike. Reilly opened the door and walked out Eevee following,

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Chapter 2
Reilly started down the sidewalk Eevee close at his side. The wind was gently blowing and it felt good on this hot day. As he was walking he noticed a truck drive by. On the side of the truck read the words Marks Moving CO. He let his curiosity get the best of him and he followed the truck. He ran for a couple of minutes until he came to where the truck had stopped. It was a decent sized house. Two stories, the roof was a dark red color. And there was a decent sized back yard In the back. He watched as a car drove up.
The car came to a humble stop and just stayed there nothing happening. Then a older man came out of the drivers seat. He was tall and thin his hair a dark brown his face was round and serious. Then from the passenger side came a women about the same age as the husband. She, like her husband was thin with a reddish-orange hair. Her face was sweet and welcoming. The man walked up to his wife kissed her on the lips and guided her to the front door. Where they both walked in. Then a minute later the back seat door opened up. Reilly watched as a young girl walked out. She was 14 years old and stood at about 5?4?. She was thin like her parents and had reddish hair her eyes a soft blue covered with black colored eye glasses. She wore dark blue capris and a white tank top with a dark blue, short sleeved, button up shirt. She wore a belt with one pokeball on it.
As Reilly watched her his eyes were guided up to her chest. She was decently developed for a girl her age. Reilly then realized he was staring and slapped his head with his hand. Then to his surprise the girl turned to him and waved. And called out to him.
?Hi!? Called the girl as she walked over to Reilly. Reilly surprised replied.
?Uhh?Hi?? He placed his hand on the back of his head and smiled. She finally got closer to Reilly and stopped smiling. She held out her hand to Reilly.
?Hi I?m Fiona.?
?Hi, I?m Reilly.? He grabbed her hand and shook it gently. Fiona looked down and noticed Reilly?s Eevee. Her smile grew.
?Oh! What a cute Eevee! Is it yours?? She asked bending over and petting Eevee.
?Ee Eevee!? Eevee was grinning wagging his tail.
?Uh.. Yea he is mine.? Reilly eyed her pokeball.
?Do you have a Pokemon?? He gestured toward her pokeball. She looked down at her poke ball and stood up. He brushed off and grabbed the poke ball.
?Oh, yes I do.? She stepped back and tossed the pokeball up into the air. ?Go! Treecko!? The pokeball spun in the air and opened with a soft click. Out popped a green lizard like Pokemon standing on two feet. It stretched and jumped up onto Fiona?s shoulder.
?Tree Ko! Treecko!?
?Awesome Pokemon, is that your only one?? Asked Reilly. Fiona turned to Treecko and nodded.
?Yep he is. Because my dads job were always moving and I never really gotta go out on a journey.? Suddenly a man was calling out Fiona?s name. It was her father.
?Common Fiona its getting late come on inside.? He gestured for her to come and walked back inside. Reilly hadn?t realized how late his had actually gotten. The sun was already coming down.
?Well I gotta go, it was nice meeting you Reilly. I hope to see you another time.?
?Oh uh yea sure. I live above the Maplewood Pokemon Shop.?
?Ok well till another time? Fiona turned walking to the house she came up to the door opened it up and walked inside and closed the door.
Reilly turned and started back down the sidewalk to his house. He smiled and thought to himself. This might just be a good summer after all.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
*sigh* Three chapters and still no reviewers....Oh well im still going!

Chapter 3

Reilly was still lying in bed his eyes closed. His Eevee sat quietly at his side. The sun shone into his room through his window and onto Reilly?s face. Reilly slowly opened his eyes and let out a sigh. He sat up and looked at Eevee who was still sleeping. Reilly grinned. Reilly turned and looked over at his clock. It was already 7:00 am. He stepped out of bed and changed into his clothes and was going to walk into the bathroom when he heard his brother calling for him.
?Reilly! There is someone out here who wants to talk to you!?
?Ok! I?m coming!? Replied Reilly as he hurriedly put on his last shoe. He started for the stairs still trying to put on his last shoe when he slipped and fell down the stairs with a large crash. Eevee quickly woke up and ran down the stairs to Reilly?s side. Reilly quickly jumped up to his feet and gave a smile of embarrassment . To Reilly?s surprise Fiona was standing on the other side of the counter.
?Oh hi Fiona..? Said Reilly his face red. Fiona giggled.
?Hi Reilly.? She smiled. Mike looked from each of the too and smiled.
?Why don?t you two go outside it?s a beautiful morning.? Fiona and Reilly looked at each other and nodded. Fiona and Reilly and both walked out of the shop and into the morning sun. Eevee as usual was at Reilly?s side.
?So what made you come over to my place?? Asked Reilly looking at Fiona.
?I dunno.? Replied Fiona. ?I thought maybe you could show me around.? Reilly nodded.
?Ok.? replied Reilly.
At that he started off down the side walk pointing out all the sites and such.
?And right there is the town restaurant..? Said Reilly pointing towards the building. ?Now let me show you my favorite part of the town!? Reilly grabbed Fiona?s hand and started running down the street. They ran for a minute or two until Reilly came to a stop in front of some woods. Fiona looked at the woods and raised a brow.
?A woods?? Said Fiona?s questionably. Reilly looked at her and shook his head.
?Its not the woods I want to show you its what?s inside of the woods I want to show you.? And once again Reilly grabbed her hand and ran into the Woods until he came to a treeless area. In this area was a small pond. But what was so amazing about this pond was the three waterfalls pouring into it. Around the pond were flowers are many colors and tree?s bearing some sort of fruit. The water was clear enough to see the bottom. Reilly looked at Fiona and smiled.
?This is what I wanted to show you.? Said Reilly.
?Wow, it?s so beautiful..? Said Fiona in a daze. She watched the waterfalls.
?And no one knows about it.? Said Reilly. ?And on days like this when its really hot. It awesome to come and just take a swim.?
As Fiona and Reilly were standing there a large freezing breeze blew through the area. It was as though the temperature went from 80 degrees to 10 in seconds.
?Whoa why did it get so cold?? Asked Fiona crossing her arms and rubbing them to get warm. ?Does this happen a lot here?? Reilly holding Eevee shook his head.
?No this has never happened. Maplewood has a reputation for very hot summers. I think maybe we should head back.? Fiona nodded to Reilly. They ran out of the woods and towards town. Not knowing there was much more in store for them.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Hey srry I havn't replied in so long. What with me being confirmed and all and then me being sick. But thanks for replyign finally people read my fan fic :classic:. Oh and about Eevee evolving. You'll just have to wait and see ^^.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Chapter 4

Meanwhile on the other side of Ohtoh in the Ruins of Altazzarr a man in his early 30?s had been searching for the lost Flute of the ancient Pokemon Blidragon. The man stood at about 6?4? he wore a long grayish-blue coat and black pants. His eyes were an icy blue, his jet black hair gelled back. He had been searching for the flute until he found the room that held the flute. When he had opened the room it let out a icy wind the spread all across Ohtoh.
Now he walked deeper into the ancient room. He looked forward and saw a sort of altar. On this alter was a flute. The flute looked glassy as though it was made from ice. It was a foot long and was carved into the shape of an ancient Pokemon. The man walked up to it and looked at it with his cold eyes.
?Finally?? Said the man. He turned and walked from the room. As he stepped out he pulled a remote type device and pressed a button on the device. Within seconds a large hovercraft appeared in front of the man. Its door opened and a metal path came out from the door allowing the man to walk into the craft. As he made his way into the hovercraft the path came back and the door shut. The man walked to the front of the ship and pressed a couple of buttons and flipped a couple of switches.
?Robot come here now.? The man stood looking out the large window in the front of the ship. A robot about as tall as the man came walking up. Its head was like a metal ball and so was its body. Its arms and legs were thin. Its eyes shone a bright green. It walked closer to the man.
?Yes sir Zzor.? Said the robot. ?What would you like.?
?Take the flute and put it with the tablet.? Said Zzor. The robot took the flute and walked off. Zzor turned back towards the front and a large throne like seat appeared for Zzor to sit upon. He sat down and looked out. He pressed a button and a map appeared on a screen in front of him. He scanned his eyes over the map. He placed his right hand upon his chin and scratched it.
?Lets go up!? Shouted Zzor. Quickly his entire craft started flying high into the sky.

Chapter 5

Fiona had decided she better go home because of the cold and Reilly was now home too. He sat at his computer desk and decided to check his mail. He noticed he had one new message. He clicked the icon of a pidgey holding a envelope in its beak and a small screen popped up. It was a letter from Fiona. It read ?Dear Reilly,
I have nothing better to do so I decided to send you a e-mail. How cool right! A letter from the coolest person ever! Yea I wish loL. Well its getting late so I better go.
Love, Fiona
P.S. Good night ^^.
Reilly smiled as he read the e-mail. He got off the computer and walked into their small living room. Mike was sitting at a desk looking over some paper work. Reilly looked over at him for a quick second and flopped down upon the couch. Eevee soon followed and jumped up and sat on Reilly?s lap. Reilly grab the black remote and pressed firmly on the red button turning on the TV. He laid back his head and looked at the screen as he switch from channel to channel. There was nothing on plus the fact that every channel had static.
?Aug..this TV is junk.? Said Reilly turning off the TV and standing up.
?Yes I know but its all we can afford.? Said Mike still looking over paper work. Reilly sighed and flopped back onto a chair and looked over at the picture on the small table.
?I wish mom and ad were still alive?? Said Reilly looking at the picture. The picture showed a tall man with dark brown hair and glasses and blue eyes. He had a very nice smile on him and looked very kind. Beside him stood a woman with long drown hair and brown eyes. She like her husband was also skinny and looked very nice. In front of them were a younger Reilly and Mike. They all looked so happy. Mike set down the papers and rubbed his eyes. He didn?t say any thing for a bit and then said.
?I know?.so do I.? Mike was looking over at his little brother look at the family portrait.
?Sometimes, I find myself in bed and I swear I can still here them. Here them talking to me.? Said Reilly. Mike smiled and nodded .
?So do I.? He said. He then looked up. ?And I know that they?re up there watching over us.? Both Mike and Reilly?s eyes had watered.
A few years ago Reilly?s parents had been gone on a expedition for there work deep in the Hundarago Jungle, named after the large tribe that lived within it. While in the jungle Reilly?s parents had contracted a deadly disease. Sadly within 24 hours it had already claimed their lives. Reilly, rubbing his eyes stood up and walked over to Mike and gave him a hug.
?I?m going to bed.? Reilly said yawning. Mike nodded and watched as Reilly walked across the hall into his room. Eevee closely followed. Reilly undressed got into bed and closed his eyes. He was asleep within minutes.

Meanwhile, Zzor had already stopped rising into the air and sat up from his seat. He walked back into the craft and stood in front of the cases holding the ancient flute and stone slab. He pressed the buttons in front of each case allowing himself to grab hold of each item. He grabbed a hold of them and walked into the middle of the ship. He stood on a circle and tapped his right foot upon it. Soon he was rising up and the top of the craft opened up allowing him to be up above the ship on the small platform. Rails came up around the platform. Zzor looked at the stone slab.
The stone slap had writing on it. The writing looked to be music. Zzor placed the flute at his lips and blew, following what the music notes he was to play. He played a couple of high notes and then some low one and kept playing them in a strange fashion. Within seconds the ground around him began to tremble. The wind blew and the fierce cold blew.
Zzor looked at a distance and he saw something flying towards him. A evil grin appeared upon his sinister face. It was a the ancient Pokemon Blidragon. He was about 23? long and white. It had to enormous white wings with blue at the top of them. Two large legs with a blue stripe on each were also on it. On its head was what looked like a blue mast with three purple horns protruding from its head. A long purple mane of hair flowed from the back of its head. Its yellow eyes watched Zzor carefully.
?Make it snow..? Said Zzor. His evil grin grew larger. A menacing laugh protruded from his mouth.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Mmmhmmmm....I like this a lot! Not only are you a good rper, but a great writer too! Just one bit of advice to you: watch your past/present tenses! Other than that, it's fantastic!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Thank you all for the comments I know I havn't posted for awhile. I have literally been dorwing the so much stuff to do. But I will get the next chapter up hopefulyl soon!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
Weird Signs

This is my pokemon fan fic. I hope you people and enjoy it ^^.

Legend has it that an elderly man was walking through the hottest of deserts when out of nowhere it began to snow. Within minutes the ground was covered. The man was looking around. Then he was engulfed in a large shadow. He looked directly up and saw a giant creature flying above. The creature was long and had a long main of hair flowing from its head. It had two large legs and wings. Three horns protruding from its head. Within a minute the creature had flown off and was gone. Leaving only a cool breeze and snow everywhere.
Chapter One
It was a sunny day in the small town of Maplewood in the northern region of Ohtoh. The final bell rang in Maplewood High and children poured out of the doors. It was the last day of school and children were shouting with excitement. A boy walked out of the door. He was 14 and stood at about 6� and was thin. He had brown hair with blonde highlights that went down to his ears and was messy his eyes were blue and serious. He wore a black shirt with a large gray dot on each shoulder of the shirt. He also wore baggy dark blue shorts. His back pack slung over one shoulder he walked down the steps. The boys name was Reilly.
�Hey Reilly!� Yelled the voice of a boy. Out of the crowd came a boy about the height of Reilly. He wore a blue t-shirt and tan shorts his hair was light blue and so was his eyes. His name was Eric. Reilly turned to the boy.
�Yea?� Replied Reilly. He moved the backpack over to another shoulder.
�Wanna come over and have a small Pokemon battle?� Asked Eric.
�Nah, I can�t I gotta get to the shop and help with some stuff.
�Oh common Reilly. Your brother will be fine without you. You always help at the shop, even when you don�t have to.� Eric looked at him with begging eyes.
�I�m sorry today isn�t a good day.� Reilly turned and walked off down the sidewalk. He looked up and saw tailow flying up above. He walked for a couple of block until he came to a building wit ha sign on it reading Maplewood Pokemon Shop. Reilly walked up to the door and opened it softly. The bell chimed and a boy in his middle twenty�s appeared from behind a counter. The boy stood at about 6�3� and looked decently built. He had black hair and blue eyes. He wore a dark blue shirt with a red apron on over it with a white poke ball on the left upper side. He also wore light blue jeans. The boys name was Mike and he was Reilly�s older brother. Reilly lived with his brother. Their home was above the shop. Reilly�s parents past away a few years ago and Reilly has lived with Mike ever since then. The shop used to belong to their father and since he past away Mike had taken over.
�Hey Reilly.� Called Mike. �How was school?�
�Fine.� Replied Reilly he tossed his back pack over the counter and into a corner.
�Eevee ee eevee!!!� Down the steps came a running Eevee. It hoped up above the counter and into Reilly�s arms. The Eevee started to lick Reilly�s face. This Eevee belonged to Reilly. It was his only Pokemon. Reilly got eevee one day when he found it outside his shop one morning hurt. Since then it has become Reilly�s Pokemon. Because Reilly�s parents died he hasn�t ever had time to go on a Pokemon journey because he has had to help his brother with the shop.
�Good thing today was the last day of school� Said Mike. �Every time you leave for school Eevee whines. I guess he really misses you when you leave.�
�Heh, I guess eh does. �Replied Reilly. Her set eevee down and started to the door. �I�m gunna go out front for a bit, ok.�
�Ok.� Replied Mike. Reilly opened the door and walked out Eevee following,

Why do you have �'s in this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
Story

This story is off the hook!
I mean off the HOOK!!!!
When is chapter 6 or 7 coming out?
But the �'s are driving me crazy!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
a. Remember not to spam threads.
b. Remember to check the thread date and remind yourself of the thread revival rule.
c. Remember not to spam threads. :(

Gonna lock this now. I'm sure if the OP would like to update their topic six years later they'd be delighted to do so. Or maybe not. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back