• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guidelines (Updated on Apr 7th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Guidelines
    Welcome to the In-Game Team Help sub-forum! If you have any questions, feel free to ask awolffromspace.

• The prefixes
      [XY]: X & Y; [B2W2]: Black 2 & White 2; [BW]: Black & White; [HGSS]: HeartGold & SoulSilver; [DPP]: Diamond, Pearl & Platinum; [FRLG]: FireRed & LeafGreen; [RSE]: Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald; [GSC]: Gold, Silver & Crystal; [RBGY]: Red, Blue, Green & Yellow; and [Other]: any other games that do not fit under the previously mentioned prefixes, such as Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, and fan-made games.

• Submitting team help threads

• The In-Game Team Help sub-forum only accepts team help intended for PvE (Player versus Environment) or in-game play. PvP (Player versus Player) team help should be posted in the Battle Center's main forum instead.
      • Team help that would not incite much discussion should be posted in the Simple Questions & Answers thread (i.e. set requests). Otherwise, team help belongs in individual threads (i.e. "Rate My Team" threads).
      • Try to include descriptions on your team and its Pokémon. What is the team's goal? What are the roles for each of your Pokémon? What does your team have trouble with?
      • Remember that your thread is meant for team help first and foremost. Be willing to take constructive criticism and consider all suggestions.
      • Use a clear and readable format like the one below. A staff member holds the right to edit your thread in order for it to follow these guidelines more closely.

9twjR.png

Pokémon @ Item
        Ability (if required)
        EVs
        Nature
        - Move 1
        - Move 2
        - Move 3
        - Move 4

• Posting in team help threads

• Remember that you should be helping the original poster. Fix the problems with the team; do not simply point them out.
      • Explain your suggestions. Why should the original poster consider them? What are the pros and cons to using them?
      • Try to stay within the original poster's criteria. i.e. If the original poster would like to keep certain Pokémon, abide by their request and only consider improving upon said Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back