• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands 2

Djinnception

There's a Snake in my boots!
Years
  • I am actually surprised that nobody has created a thread for this yet. I am a little less surprised that one for Xbox 360 has not been created, as it seems I am one of the few people I know that have an Xbox 360. Essentially, this thread is for discussion and gamertag exchange for Borderlands 2 Online. Even though I do not own the other versions, or the consoles for them, I will make a discussion/exchange thread for those versions/consoles as well.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Anybody with live up for playing a lil' early (for the UK anyway) BLANDZ2? Haha I thnk my character is around mid 20's with regards to level. Send a message to Ackado if interested, going on in 5. :)

Back