• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As the new X&Y game about to be released as the first game I'll play using a console since Gold&Silver, I was wondering about the saving option in latest games. You see, aiming to collect all starters from the start, including Megas, I planed to switch with a friend by trading two starters and adding them to the one I'll chose, save the game, trade the starters to my friend and return to the saved file.
    Is it possible?
    Does the games save automatically?
    Can I trade like that items and Pokemon?
    How many save files can we do in games?

Years
  • You can still have only one saved file at a time in X&Y, and the saving mechanic won't let you essentially 'clone' the starters so that you and your friend can both have copies of them, you'll be made to save before you can trade. (If that's indeed what you were asking) And you still have to physically hit the save button if you want to record your progress, although it's much faster than its been in the past.

Inquiries like this should go in X&Y, but since the games aren't released ad since the question's been answered, I'll close this.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back