• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Badges

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    Hey, I have a 5 year son who wants to be a Pokemon Master and earn badges. I've looked online and haven't found anything so hopefully you guys could point me in the right direction. If you know anywhere that has good quality images of badges and/or energy symbols I could use to make buttons with for him or where I could buy some that would very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm. I Dont know. Check You Local Toys R Us after april 22nd They may revive the pokemon tounaments they had back when Ruby/Sapphire Came out.
    If all else fails Start your own league. I'm sure that the pokemon fans in your city will enjoy that.
    BTW, Welcome to PC

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There should be official badges from the Pokemon TCG League on eBay if you're willing to dish out cash for them. The prices are pretty good there, I think. Otherwise, there's a large (uncoloured) image here that you could probably colour in easily. As for actual images of them, I could only find this, which isn't the greatest in quality.

For energy cards, there seem to be pretty high quality images here if you expand the images.

Hope that helps.

Back