• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon TV ad?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
  • Yellow is one of my favorite ads... doesn't top the one I saw for Black 2 and White 2 though. The visual effects are just amazing.. and it really goes into detail :D

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
  • Yellow is one of my favorite ads... doesn't top the one I saw for Black 2 and White 2 though. The visual effects are just amazing.. and it really goes into detail :D

I keep seeing that add on TV all the time, haha. One of the reasons why I made this add. Only reason why I dislike seeing the Pkmnb/w2 add is because I haven't got the game yet and I want it so bad.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • I keep seeing that add on TV all the time, haha. One of the reasons why I made this add. Only reason why I dislike seeing the Pkmnb/w2 add is because I haven't got the game yet and I want it so bad.

It's taunting you. Don't let it taunt you, heheh.

Back