• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Who wants an absol for a haunter(GTS trade HG/SS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris524518

Thyphlosion rocks!
Years
  • Hey guys im new to the Poké Community, my name is Christian. What i would like to ask of anyone is to go to the GTS (Global Trade System) on Pokémon heartgold/soulsilver and trade me a haunter for my absol. My name is Chris (in the game). I want someone to trade me a haunter so it will evolve into gengar through trade. It can be any gender and any level. Thnx in advance //_^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Unfortunately, you poked into the wrong section buddy. ): You may want to try again in the Trading Corner's Quick Trade Thread instead. Community Questions and Feedback is only for questions, comments and suggestions about and/or for the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back