• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lenovo ideapad y510p games stuttering

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hello, I just recently purchased a lenovo ideapad y510p with the 2x geforce g750m SLI and 16GB RAM. The first game I ran on this notebook (after setting everything to maximise its power) was the Counter Strike: Global offensive. It launched on 1280x720 and it was all ugly and pixelised so I set it on 1920x1080 (i think it was that. I definitely know the first one was 1920) and it all looked very nice and polished, though when I connected to game, it was all chubby and laggy and my fps was around 15. Can anyone help me because I have read many times that this notebook in this configuration can run every game on Ultra details except for stuff like Crysis3. All the time I have my AC adapter connected. I also looked on canirunit.com and CS:GO was there with 120 fps with a SINGLE g750m and I have 2 of them...
    Can anyoone help me?
    Thank you in advance.

Back