• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sl's Public Warehouse

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Sl's Public Warehouse

Here's a bunch of my old tiles that I will no longer be using, now for public use. An updated version of my Public Tileset V2. It's already in the necessary size for it to be inserted into Rpg Maker Xp. If you intention are not an Rpg Maker Game then just resize it 50*50 in Paint.

*Credit Shinylugia249 for tiles an palletes*

I will updating the thread with more tiles and other sprites in the future for everyone to use ;).

Tiles

Spoiler:

More Comimg Soon!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Great contribution to the community, Shinylugia. I'm sure that a bunch of people will find this very useful for their projects. :D

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Oh Thanks for This ShinyLugia, i love your tiles so thanks.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
One of the best Tiles i've ever seen. Really nice, SL. Thanks !

Gigatom~

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow. These are great. I'm using some of these for my game! I have been looking for certain tiles like these. Thanks a lot!

Back