• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duke Nukem Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
Years
Welcome To The
DukeNukemForever-ComeGetSomeTrailerUncensored.jpg

Duke Nukem Fan Club

If you're a fan of the Duke Nukem series and wnat to chat about it then this is the place to be!

The series is about Duke Nukem, a tall, blonde, mucular hero who's always fighting aliens and saving the babes. After he defeated the alien menace in Duke Nukem 2 he went back to earth in DN3D to find another alien race had invaded, and he had to stop them. He succed. The sequel, Duke Nukem Forever, has been stuck in Devopment Hell for 14 years, but is finally going to arrive.

Rules:
1. All PC forum rules apply here.
2. Please no bashing, flamming, and/or trolling of other club members.
3. Out of respect to other members, please use spoiler tags on anything relating to the plot of DNF.
4. Though this club is about Duke Nukem, no explicit content please

Members:
Spoiler:

Sign-up Sheet:
Name:
FAC, yes or no?:
Why you want to join:

Shãliq

#BenchOnAQuest
Years
My Sign-up Sheet:
Name: Shãliq
FAC, yes or no?: I don't know what FAC means.. :(
Why you want to join: First, I'm a big DN fan, and I'm looking for a particular DN3D song. I'd be thankful to anyone wh could please upload the complete version (MUSIC ONLY, No SFX!) of the "Bank Roll" track (preview below)... I've looked everywhere but can't find it. :( It's my favorite DN3D track! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

YOUTUBE: /watch?v=zQY_eg5Cczg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back