• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pixel Art is Random XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah figured I post a few sprite pics I do in my spare time. These are just mockups done on Photoshop, which takes a long time to do these, mainly with the text, cuz I would either copy/paste each character individually or just draw them out pixel by pixel, which both are tedious. But comes out good in the end so yeah. XD

Anyway here is my more recent one, which is of my OC Logan and my girlfriend's OC character Sasha challenging Red and Leaf.

The Red and Leaf backsprites were both done by Chaos Rush. The Logan and Sasha sprites, by my girlfriend X3

Everything else I used sprites from the Spriter's Resource.

This is actually based on another pic that I did identical but just reversed perspectives, as Logan and Sasha are on the player's side and Red and Leaf, are on the opposing side, which I call Leaf by Blue, cuz I like to stick with the Japanese format of names, so sue me. XD

Red Sprite I got from the TSR, while someone on deviantArt actually did the Leaf sprite, by the user Flamejow, who did quite a few Gen IV/V style sprites for the PC and rival characters.

More later :D

Years
  • These mockups aren't really considered sprite art/pixel art of your own other than the trainers. And the trainers are really just fusions/edits themselves. :/

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back