• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the depths of Lickitricky.......ART!!!

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
Years
Why hello all of you~ you look quite dashing today.

So, for a little bit now, I've been working on some artistic stuff, of different styles and varieties and such. I wanted to post my art online because I need some criticism: my goal in art is to become professional at shading, because giving a drawing depth is one of the best things you can do.

My art is freehanded, drawn in pencil or charcoal pencil as you'll see, and based off a previously existing picture (sometimes a little altered). They were not traced, though.

Please leave ratings, rip apart my drawings if you want to- as I said, my main goal is to be great at shading, so if YOU have some criticisms about my shading, please just be honest!

Pencil Art- Pokemon:

Snorlax
Crawdaunt
Sunflora
Absol
Palkia
Ho-Oh
Metagross
Walrein

Pencil Art- Pokemon scenes: (I tried drawing scenes, but they suck and I know it- you can rate on perspective if that's what tickles your fancy most)

The Trio Battle
Sinnoh Dragons

Charcoal Art- Animals: (This is where I switched to charcoal pencil drawing, which I like better because it gives more oomph to shading- at this point i got tired of drawing Pokemon xD)

Ring-Tailed Lemur
Squirrel
Tiger
Sea Turtle
Penguins
Orca

That's it for now!

Last edited:

CafekkoGira~

Supreme King of Reverse World
Years
I like the picture with me in it...'cause it's me. You should draw more of me .__.

Also, fat!!dinosaur vs. blue! whale ftw!!
You're quite good. I like the ebul! Metagross >3<

Back