• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal opinions of music interest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    If everyone in Pokemon had a theme song... what would it be? because i sometimes think about some of the characters in the Show of Pokemon and somehow pin a song on the person, don't ask me why i just do and i think it would be interesting to see what others think, so put down the person from the anime Pokemon, and the Song that suits them best.

Ex:

Character: Brock
    Song: Too sexy
    Reason: Nobody can have him, and hardly anybody can get more than a touch of the hand off of him, personally i think it is because he is too much for anybody to handle... XD but i guess that is just my opinion.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Ooh, sounds fun!

Character: Ash
    Song: Never Say Never

Reason: Ash... never says never. Ever!

Character: James (from Team Rocket)
    Song: Billionaire by Bruno Mars :)
    Reason: James already is a billionaire, yet he's part of that Team Rocket trio, who dreams of becoming a billionaire, ironically.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    This would fit Barry:

LOL. He can do the Barry Dance to it XD Reason: Both are spazzily cool XD

Back