• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Deleting Friends?

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Hey! I have a question if anyone knows the answer regarding the 3DS and the friend safari. I'm starting to get too many repeats of pokemon in different friend safari's and am getting too many friend codes. If I delete someone from my friend list, will that prevent them from going to my safari?

I might not delete it if that's the case.

Yuuto

Community Helper~
Years
No idea. You can test on me. We added each other recently. I'm Yuuto in-game/on 3DS too. If I can't go back in though, I'd definitely like to be your friend again since I'm still hunting shinies in your safari. =D

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Ah shoot. X.x

i hope i end up with a charmeleon safari soon. >.> i don't want to have to do the deleting haha.

No idea. You can test on me. We added each other recently. I'm Yuuto in-game/on 3DS too. If I can't go back in though, I'd definitely like to be your friend again since I'm still hunting shinies in your safari. =D

Yep. I'm wanting to hunt shiny charizards.. =P I won't delete you. =D

Back