• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Let's Go Features

MarioPikachu358

Neon358
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
Is there a way in Essentials to have the Let's Go catching mechanic, plus the ability to remove holding items and removing abilities from the game? If so, how?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
haha you will have to dig a bit more by yourself man. Come with ideas and script you tried and everyone will help you correcting them but asking for how can I do something from 0 is a bit too much :p .I don't personaly know the "let's go catching mechanic" but I guess everything can be done. remove holding item can be done by copying the trick move or the thief ability for example

MarioPikachu358

Neon358
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
Okay, maybe I could edit the Safari Zone mechanic, so regular Poke Balls and Berries could be used, but I'm also looking to remove abilities and the ability to hold items entirely, I mean, I do have a vague idea to remove ability, by making an ability that does absolutely nothing and just not name it or anything.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Yeah, a do-nothing ability seems like a reasonable approach. You could also make sure no held items are in the game.

Back