• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning after a long while~

Years
  • I remember signing up for these forums and then I haven't done much at all here!!!
    Let me check for my signup date ... ... ... ... April 7th, 2014, wow!
    5 years ago~
    5 years and I still remembered Pokecommunity very well =)
    I'm looking forward to coming back here because I'm definitely thinking about making some friends here for Pokemon Sword/Shield that's releasing for purchase in a couple days!!!
    I usually have very low standards/expectations for video games! So, upon looking through media/screenshots/videos of these games, I'm very very very excited to get my hands on these and start playing!
    I can see myself making friends here for the raids in these games and then other Pokemon stuff too!!! I really love Pokemon a lot and I'm looking forward to coming back and playing more Pokemon!!!
    I'm in no way a professional or anything and I'm very bad at PvP but would really love to try PvP and study more about Pokemon!!!

My name is Addison and it's great to meet you all! I can't wait to meet you and add your friend codes for this upcoming game ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Hello welcome back I hope you enjoy your time here I hope you enjoy sword and shield

Back