• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Help with tradebacks gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Hey guys! I know most of you won't be able to help but can any1 help me just register these pokemon cause i wanna go shiny hunting and it's really taking forever through GTS...(p.s not scamming will do anything you ask first)
    Reshiram
    Thundurus
    Tornadus
    Virizion
    Eelektross
    Zekrom
    Kyurem
    Cresselia
    Giratina
    Regigigas
    Togekiss
    Magmortar
    Electravire
    Dialga
    Uxie
    Froslass
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Blissey
    Zapdos
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Magmar
    Groudon
    Mandibuzz
    Vullaby
    Thank you guys :*

LOBreaker

Breaker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2019
    i can help with all the legendaries i believe. if you have youre own magmortar and electivire pre-evolution (i forget their names) i can help with that too. i only have the thundurus and landorus alts, idk if that fills the pokedex entry, i have both versions of tornadus though. i have eelektross too. msg me back, id leave my friend id but i dont know how too find it :(

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Hey friend if i'm not mistaken you must create a mii first to have FC if that's what you are talking about. I would love to have your help if/whenever you can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back